Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wow! So much for keeping up with the Family.

So I just realized that I haven't posted a blog since April 2010, pretty pathetic for someone who made it to keep up with the times lol. So here it is, Its now July 2011, I am 7mths pregnant with our 2nd little girl whom we are naming Alivia Eveline Grace Strickler, she is due to arrive September 27 2011! We are thrilled and Mckenzy couldn't be more excited to have a baby sister! she already talks about feeding her and tickling her, its going to be amazing watching the bond between sisters grow. Mike has been crazy busy ever since we moved up here to the ole' wet state of Washington, We got here June 2010 and he went into base training, then to his squadron and soon after was tasked to work army MP so did that, then went to ALS, now hes back working MP for the Army, and was just told he is to deploy November of this year, so much for sitting down right lol. I gotta admit I am very nervous about this deployment, I knew I'd be having to adjust being a mom of one to now a mom of two but didn't anticipate taking that journey on by my lonesome, Because he is due to leave November he will probably be sent to training in October, leaving me with a brand new baby and my feisty 3.5yr old. I know i will come out of this super at multi-tasking but its scary, McKenzy is very much a mamas girl so dividing my time and attention will be a task but I am sure in time will be easy, lets just pray miss Alivia will be an easy baby like her sister he-he. Well that's all I have for now! till next time, promise it wont be a year from now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment